Thursday, January 14, 2016

A little something...

Hello everyone! This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  Are you ready for some Valentine's Day love???


This is the cute little Stamp Anniething ~ James : You're So Hip.  Isn't he a doll?  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background and the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The sentiment is from an upcoming Jaded Blossom set....shhhh!!!  ;)  And the little heart is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
jeans ~ B93, B95, B97, B99
hair/belt ~ E31, E35, E57, E79
scarf/shoes ~ T4, T5, T6, T7, T8
shirt ~ T1, T3

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment