Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Technique Tuesday

   Hello my crafty friends!

It's Candace from Candi O. Designs to share with you a Technique this Tuesday!!!  I'm going to show how you can use your stencils to emboss paper.  The background paper is embossed using Falling Leaves Stencil.

 
I cut down a piece of cardstock paper and put it through my Gemini die cut machine.  
I sandwiched it:
-clear cutting plate
-rubber embossing mat
-cardstock paper
-stencil
-plastic shim
-clear cutting plate 

To add to the embossed cardstock, I inked with vintage photo distress oxide.

Next I used the rectangle die from Shaker Basics #1 and cut pattern paper from Autumn Life pack.

I also cut out the Give Thanks Die with the leaves and stamped, outlined Krissy.

 Stamp Anniething Products used:

Hope you enjoyed this technique and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment