Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Theme Week Create a Shaker- You Are Super

Hello Everyone! Today I am excited to share with you my Superhero themed Card that I created as inspiration for Theme Week "Create a Shaker" featuring the Absolutely Amazing Save the Day Grab and Go from Stamp Anniething.

Products used:

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, E51
Red: R59, R35, R22, R20, RV000
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Black Soot, Mermaid Lagoon, Candied Apple, Dusty Concord, Blueprint Sketch.

Also don't forget to join in all the Stamp Anniething Stampers fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

2 comments :