Thursday, May 14, 2020

Here's the Dirt -

Happy Thursday my crafty friends!! Today I am excited to share my project for the current "Stamp Anniething Theme Challenge".  The theme for May is a shaker card.


To create my shaker card I used the following Stamp Anniething products -

Victoria - Here's the Dirt
Banner Dies
Shaker Basics Set #1

The sequins are also from Stamp Anniething and are just a variety from my stash.  
I hope you will join this month's challenge!!

Here are the rules -


Enter our Monthly Challenge Here. Make a Project using the sketch provided with a Stamp Anniething Product . We must have 5 entries to award a prize. Limit one entry per guest. Winner will get to pick a stamp of their choice. Upload your project in album in the Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook Group.

1 comment :