Tuesday, December 31, 2019

So Beary Sweet

Hi everyone and Happy New Years Eve! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.
I used the Taylor-So Beary Sweet stamp set to create my card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added a piece of decorative paper to the background.

I stamped and half paper pieced/half colored Taylor with Copic Markers.
I layered some lace on to the background to add a little frill and pop dotted Taylor over the top.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a banner using her sentiment and added some Stamp AnnieThing Pearl Accents to the corners.


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Happy New Year!
GiGi

1 comment :

  1. c'est trop mignon! bonne et heureuse année à toute l'équipe!

    ReplyDelete