Monday, December 9, 2019

Holiday card in minutes

Hi Friends! 
With the holidays fast approaching, you may be like me and need some extra cards to give out to friends and family. I have a quick and easy card to share with you today that you can whip up in no time.


I my took colour inspiration from a scrap piece of patten paper I had laying around which I used for the background. I used the Holiday Tag - Winter Add On die which I Layered using Blue, Silver Glitter, and Red cardstocks.
I stamped out the word "happy" on a banner from the Banner Dies set.
To create my background, I spritzed some of the Stamp Anniething Hybrid inks from the Ink Replenishers that I mixed in a spritzer bottle onto some white cardstock. I then layered the Sashiko Abstract stencil on top and did some ink blended overtop using Stamp Anniething inks.
To finish off my card, I filled the shaker element with the Retro Squares adornments and the Snowflake Sprinkles adornments 

I hope you like my card creation for today!
Until next time - Stephen

Products Used:

Dies

Stencils

Inks

Shaker Bits

No comments :

Post a Comment