Monday, October 14, 2019

Thanksgiving creations using Bountiful Blessings

Hi Friends!
Stephen here...You may have already heard but if you haven't, I designed my very first stamp set that is exclusive to Stamp Anniething. It's called, "Bountiful Blessings" and I can't thank Ann enough for encouraging me to do this as it was something I didn't think I could do.
It's Thanksgiving today here in Canada and I wanted to share a few projects I made using the stamp set.


First off, I created a beautiful thanksgiving card that I coloured up using Copic markers, cut it out and placed some gold thread behind it. The background was created using Freesia Hybrid Ink from Stamp Anniething and I sprinkled some water and Perfect Pearls mixture overtop to get the water drop effect. I diecut out the stitched rectangle shape using the Shaker Basics die set and then framed it using some teal card stock. I then used some plaid cardstock I had in my collection and stamped the sentiment on a banner diecut that I got from the Banner Die set.

Next I created a few place card settings for the dinning table using the Bountiful Blessings stamp set that were super quick and easy to make. 




I started by ink blending the edges of cardstock using a brown and black ink to get a vintage feel. Next I stamped the main image from the Bountiful Blessings stamp set using Pecan Hybrid Ink from Stamp Anniething and then spritzed some brown ink onto the image to continue that vintage feel I was going for. I then stamped out and gold heat embossed the sentiment onto those same Banner diecuts that I used on the card as well as the gold thread. lastly I wrote the individual's name on their card settings to finish them off.

I hope you enjoyed my creations today and I look forward to seeing what you create using the new Bountiful Blessings stamp set.

Until Next Time - Stephen 

Supplies Used:

2 comments :

  1. These are just amazing, I can't wait for the color wth me featuring this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is amazing! Your work as always is gorgeous!
    Happy Thanksgiving never looked so good

    ReplyDelete