Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sweet Dreams

Hello Stamp AnnieThing fans, Michelle Houghton here for a little mid-weeks inspiration.

There is a new theme week this week, we are challenging you to use some of the beautiful adornments now found at SAT!


I am challenging myself with a little no-line coloring as well on Holly - Sweet Dreams


I chose to use some of the adornments from one of our Grab and Go boxes and I used them as part of the background versus in a shaker card. It took a little time to dot glue and place the small glitter and sequins, but I like the end effect. 

Here is a couple close ups so you can see both the coloring and the sequin backdrop. I just love those fuzzy bunny slippers.



To top it off I will add a link for the video of the no-line coloring as soon as it is uploaded!

Thank you so much fro stopping in today.

Have a Happy Colorful day!


No comments :

Post a Comment