Thursday, March 21, 2019

Don't Count Laps Make Every Lap Count!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from
 Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at 
 Stamp Anniething!!! for today I made a Fun slider card with the new racing stamps
and Yes they are different drivers... I had a request for number 20 Kevin Magnussen!!!! He is her favorite driver and also her nephew.... How cool is that! So last Sunday was the first Race of the year and so I thought it would be cool to make the card based on that race. So Kevin kept Nico behind him all throw the race. Hope she likes it!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new William You Drive me Wild for the drivers, the new
William - You drive me wild Outline Die for the outline cut, the new Racing Dies for the for the flags and helmets and from Jaded Blossom I used Word Bubble Dies for the bubble cut.
Hope you like my card for todays.
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Kevin Magnussen 20
Nico Hulkenberg 27
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment