Thursday, December 27, 2018

What an Angel!!! :)

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at 
Stamp Anniething!!! for todays card I used only pencils to color my image. 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Rae - What an Angel for the BEAUTIFUL Angel, the Snowflake Sprinkles for the small snowflakes, the Diamond Sparkles 4mm for the top of the bigger snowflakes and from Jaded Blossom I used Winter Banner dies and Winter Dies
for the snowflakes, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer and the Border Dies 2
 for the look of clouds
Hope you like all my card for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
Happy New Year
 
 


1 comment :

  1. que c'est charmant, j'adore! bravo pour la colorisation magnifique!

    ReplyDelete