Monday, December 3, 2018

Holiday Wishes

Hi everyone! 
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here with you
and I have a super cute Christmas card to share with you that I made using one of those cute stamps from Stamp Anniething.


I created my card base from some green cardstock and added some white cardstock & holly patterned paper that I cut out using Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies. I colored Lemonade Stand 4 from Stamp Anniething with my Copic Markers and used my Scan N Cut to cut her out. I paper pieced her little dress with some fun plaid paper. I added some holly along the top and gave her a little stocking to hold using the Christmas Banner Dies from Jaded Blossom. I stamped my greeting and my card was done!


I think it came out so adorable!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!



1 comment :

  1. ADORABLE cette carte, elle est trop mignonne et ce houx est du plus bel effet!

    ReplyDelete