Monday, September 24, 2018

Java Nice Day!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a marvelous Monday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today to share a fun little gift bag that I made using one of those super cute stamps from Stamp Anniething.


I colored Felicity - Hello with my Copic markers and then fussy cut her out. I created my little bag using the Scallop Caddy Die from the Jaded Blossom. and added some pretty patterned paper to it. I added my greeting using the Java Time stamp set from Jaded Blossom and popped up Felicity with some foam tape. I used a hole punch and threaded some lace through the top to close my bag and added a few Nuvo drops for a finishing touch. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


No comments :

Post a Comment