Saturday, September 22, 2018

Congratulations!

Hi all! It's Meg here today. Don't you just LOVE our new inks and background stamps release?! I think the new products are fabulous!

I especially love the background stamp patterns because to me they are kinda retro. And that is SO IN right now!

For my project, I colored up Eloise - Congratulations. I wanted to make this a wedding card, and the new Abstract Leaves stamps were a perfect background for this!


For my design, I first stamped the teardrop shape in the new Birch ink, then overlaid the leaves in Green Apple. 

After coloring up Eloise and attaching her to the card, I had the idea to put a vellum flag panel behind her with the "congratulations" sentiment.

I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum with the new Pecan ink. It is such a nice, rich, thick ink. So, I decided to heat emboss it, and it gave a larger raised surface than typical pigment ink or dye ink. 
 So, win-win!

Hop on over to the shop and check out the new products, you'll love 'em!

No comments :

Post a Comment