Thursday, February 22, 2018

Have An Egg-cellent Day!!!! :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I made a spring themed card

 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Melanie - Need a Hug? for the girl and from
Jaded Blossom I used Spring Dies for the big egg, the Spring Banner Dies for the smaller eggs, the Follow the Easter Bunny for the sentiment and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer. I colored my girl with copics and the background with Distress Oxide inks!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
OMG you don't want to miss tomorrow's Hop!!! All the DT members made some AMAZING projects with the New Release!!!! <3
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment