Monday, January 29, 2018

You Rock!

Hey Stamp Anniething Fans!
I hope your Monday is off to a wonderful start!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here with you today and I have a fun gift card holder to share with you that features Megan (Glasses).


I used the Envelope Dies from Jaded Blossom and created a fun little pocket with some music themed papers to decorate it. I wrapped some thread around it a few times and tied it off with a bow. I colored up the Megan (Glasses) with my Copic markers and added her to the front of my envelope with some foam tape. I tucked a gift card in and added my fun little greeting along the top using the Alphabet Dies 2, also from Jaded Blossom.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

2 comments :

  1. She just reminds me of the 80's ... love that time in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sympa pour offrir une carte cadeau! c'est trop mignon et rock!

    ReplyDelete