Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Purr It's Almost Halloween

Hello everyone, it’s Ellen here with a blog post for you. With seeing so much scary projects on social media I had to make something for Halloween. On this post I would like to show you how you can turn a stamp set in a different theme.


For this card I used the cute "Brittney - Purr" stamp set. She is snuggling with a cat and at first sight it doesn’t looks like something for Halloween. Yet the cat fits perfect for that holliday. I colored the stamp with copic markers and tried to stick within the theme when I did choose my colors.  Adding dark blue and black as colors with distress ink for my background, immediately change the theme of the card too. The pumpkins (unfortunately not a SAT stamp) made it even more obvious.



Halloween is really something I love creating for, for sure if it’s a cute spooky. Did you found already a SAT stamp you can use for Halloween? Pleas let us know!

3 comments :

  1. That's an adorable card !! Awesome background too !! To answer your question, in France we don't really celebrate Halloween that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marjorie, I live in Belgium so I know what you mean. Still now it's getting more popular and I love it. This year I will do my first halloween movie night with friends at home ๐Ÿ˜Š.

      Delete
    2. Oh ! You're right next me !! Lol ! That's great if you guys have some fun ! Love from France, Marjorie

      Delete