Friday, September 29, 2017

Christmas?!




Hello friends:)Eunj here.Today I am making the christmas card for you.Yes, I made early a holiday card but it is so funny time.I made using Vanessa Coconut Drink stamp set.This stamp set is summer concept stamp but I change a winter card.To start off, I stamped girl image stamp on maker paper with Distress in called Tattered Rose ink and drew a santa hat.Next colored with Copic Sketch maker.After finished it, I added more detail with color pencil then fussy cut leaving border.Next step is drawing a background on A6 size watercolor paper with watercolor paint.After dried it all, the girl image paper piece adhered to the card panel with foam tape.Lastly added a sentiment paper piece. 


Thank you for visit our blog.And we start New Release day on 4th October.Please join us.See you soon



이미지: 그림


Vanessa Coconut Drink stamp set


1 comment :