Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sketch

Hey Everyone! It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething and I have a fun card to share with you.  I love sketches so wanted to play along with the sketch challenge going on over at Stamp Anniething.  

Products Used:
Stamp Anniething: Rae - Simple Pleasures
MFT: Fish Tail Dies
Paper: PhotoPlay Paper ~ Summer Bucket List
Copics and Twine


How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using stars on your project.
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by September 8, 2017
-Only one entry 
-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Hope you liked my card today and hope you will play along!!

Have a great week!!

2 comments :

  1. Your card is adorable. I love a good sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so good...Those papers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete