Monday, June 8, 2015

Our Lil Cupcake!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! For today's post I decided to make some cute little tags to have in hand when you need a gift in a hurry and you don't have time to make something!!!
For the cute little cupcake and sentiment I used the set Our Lil Cupcake from
Candy Charms & Banners Dies with Spring Dies to add my sentiment to it, the
 Birthday Dies for the stars and the Treat Tag Die for the tag base.
Hope you like my tags for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Tags:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


2 comments :

  1. just wanted to say again .... so darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are TOO cute for my EYES!! OMG!! Love them!! Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete