Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm Nerdy & I know it!!!! :)


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! So I have a SUPER easy project for today using the sweet set from  
Stamp AnnieThing! the Im Nerdy set for the sentiment and the cute image, and from
 Jaded Blossom I used the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag, the Paint Splatters 2 for the paint lines and the Star Dies for the stars. Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)
My kids are back at school, they started back on Wednesday of last week but it doesn't look too promising!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Go Wild! Any Wild Animal

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

2 comments :