Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eggs to Dye For


Good morning and welcome to the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog. 

My name is Sherri and my blog is The Squeaky Scrapper.  I am soooo excited and honored to be on the new Stamp Annie*Thing Design Team!! 

Today I made a card for you using the stamp set "For Peeps Sake", which you still have time to order from the Stamp Annie*Thing Store.  This is an adorable stamp set for Easter (see below).


For Peeps Sake stamp set

For more information on this project feel free to visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper


If you would like to purchase this stamp set or any others from Stamp Annie*Thing, click on the logo....

Stamp AnnieThing 

 
We would love it if you would become a follower of our Stamp AnnieThing blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Stamp Annie*Thing projects with us.

No comments :

Post a Comment