Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Have A Sweet Day

 Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card and its also Theme Week. This time the challenge is ANYTHING GOES



I used the Dorothy-Have A Sweet Day stamp to create my card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card bases and added an angled mat to the top.

I used the Edger Dies to cut the scallop edge and glued it under the white mat.

I stamped and colored Dororthy with Copic markers and added her on pop dots.

To finish, I half stamped her sentiment and added the Sweet Word Die to the center.


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

GiGi

2 comments :

  1. Adorable cette carte avec ces jolis papiers et cette mignonne petite fille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice articel, This article help me very well. Thank you. Also please check my article on my site Know All About Web Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete