Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Lets Have An Adventure

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.
I used the Camping Bundle Theme Set to create my card.





I started this card with a slimline card base measuring 8 1/2 X 3 1/2. I created the background with layers cut from the Pyramid Builder Dies for the mountains and the hill layer using the Under The Sea Dies. I used ink to blend all the colors and added a die cut circle behind the mountains for a sun.
I stamped the boy, sign, sentiment, and canteen from the Camping Bundle Theme Set and colored them  with Copic Markers.
For the camper, I used a tutorial to create it found HERE. This was made using all metal dies!

I used the Market Stand Dies to create the window awning and the Haunted House Die for the door.
I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

2 comments :