Wednesday, March 4, 2020

There's No Place Like Home

Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you an OZ themed card that I created for inspiration this week featuring some Amazing Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from Stamp Anniething.

 For my card I am showcasing the super Amazing Land Of Oz Bundle Theme Set. I just Love how versatile the stamps, and dies included in this set are, and how they can be used for so many different occasions and projects. Now here is what I created:

Products used from Stamp Anniething:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E37,E35, E31, E51
Blue: B07, B12 B00
Silver and White: C5, C3, C1
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000
Red: R37, R22, R20
Yellow: Y17, Y08, Y00

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron

SVG's used from SVG Cutting Files:
Emerald City Fry Box

Also don't forget to join in all the Stamp Anniething Stampers fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

1 comment :

  1. complètement craquante cette carte, magnifique colorisation!

    ReplyDelete