Monday, November 25, 2019

Holly - Sweet Dreams

Hi Friends!
Stephen here and I have another card to share with you today featuring Stamp Anniething goodies!!


I coloured up the adorable "Holly- Sweet Dreams" stamp set using Copic markers. To create the patterned PJ's, I stamped the image again on some pattern paper I had and then added shading using a black coloured pencil.
My card layout is pretty simple...I stencilled the background using some Stamp Anniething Hybrid inks using a stencil that everyone got as an exclusive who attended the Fall SAT retreat this past October. I also used the circle shaped die that was an exclusive as well.
To finish off my card, I diecut the "Sweet" word die out two times in a purple and grey card stock which I layered together and then heat embossed the "Dreams" sentiment on a banner that I diecut out using one of the banners from the Banner die set.
I hope you like my card creation for today!
until next time - Stephen 

Products used:

1 comment :