Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Skate Away with Stamp AnnieThing

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton here to share a little SAT inspiration with you today. Hope your Wednesday is treating you well and if your weather is cooling down you are taking in the wonderful crisp air of the autumn season.

Today's card is featuring Audrina - Skating By. I have been seeing all these lovely images with there wooly sweaters and scarves recently line and was dying to color one up myself. I used my Copic to color up Audrina:


Here are a couple close ups so you can see some of the details, I wanted the scarf to look warm and wooly:


and the ice to give the hint of reflection of Audrina as she glides by:


I kept the card super simple with a couple pattered paper layers and a couple Cardstock stickers popped into different layers:


Here is a final look at the completed card:


thank you as always for stopping by! Make sure to stop in the Stamp Anniething shop for all the latest! This Friday you will be blown away by Ann's creativity in the new Grab and Go release! Truly AMAZING!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!




No comments :

Post a Comment