Friday, August 30, 2019

Summer's End!

Good morning to all of my fellow peeps.  Can you believe it School starting next week.  What the heck where has the time gone.  I hope all of the kiddies are ready I know my girls are ready both of mine are in University! Today I am sharing a card I made using


Other supplies I have used on this card are as follows.  Background I used ABSTRACT RECTANGLES now lets not forget about those awesome BLENDING BRUSHES.  The pattern paper was from a previous GRAB and GO BOX.  HUGS is from the word dies and I used Oxide Inks to make it grey.  Now RAE I colored her on Neenah Desert Storm 80 lb paper using Prisma Pencils.  I have a little secret to share I will be doing a upcoming live color video using RAE date is not set yet as I wanted to give those of you a chance to get the stamp if you like.   We will let you all know the date soon as well as a supply list meaning a list of the Pencils I will be using.  Have a great day HUGS!!
Kerri



No comments :

Post a Comment