Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sunshine Day!

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton here for a little hump day inspiration. Here in Iowa we are up to our eyeballs in snow, ice and cold. So I am ready for a little, or maybe A LOT of sunshine. So since the weather is not cooperating I will just have to create a little of my own. 
I stamped up Victoria - Here's The Dirt and colored her up with my Copic markers


Colors Used: Skin - YR000, YR01, E11, R21, BV20 Tongue - R21, E04 Hair - C9, C7, C5, BV20 Boots - Y32, Y38 Dress - B91, B95, RV52, Y32 Shirt - Y40, G43

Then I fussy cut her out and got her onto a card front


I used the the Shaker Basic Die set #1 and an assortment from the SAT adornments to create the sparkling sunshine. 
Just looking at her makes me think of sunshiny days ahead. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hoping you have a few crafty and sunshiny days in your near future!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!




1 comment :