Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Mermaid Thanks Card

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a project to share for the new challenge over on the Stamp Anniething FB page. The new theme is "Anything Goes Using A Die!"


Here is what I made:


First I used alcohol inks to create an ocean background. Next, I stamp and embossed my favorite Stamp Anniething Audrina Make A Splash stamp. I colored her with Copics and although it is hard to tell I added lots of sparkle to the pearls in her hair.


Then I cut out the Thanks Die three times. Once in purple and teal glitter card stock and a third time with black card stock. This made it nice and sturdy and very sparkly! Finally I added a few aqua and teal colored sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will join in on the challenge. Be sure to upload your project over on facebook. Have a great day :)

2 comments :

  1. She is just too pretty!! Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. le fond de carte est superbement réalisé et la colorisation des cheveux trop bien réussie!

    ReplyDelete