Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Pencil Power!

Hello Stamp AnnieThing fans, Michelle Houghton here from Scrapweaver.com I have another back to school cared to share today. I love the August release and needed to create one more card featuring these great stamps. Besides I didn't break out any of the pre-printed die cuts at the start of the month and they are so fun and easy to color I wanted pull some out!

I used the Madison-Be All Kinds of Happy stamp and the Back to School Decorative Die Cuts and colored them all up with LOTS of Copic markers:


Here is a close up of the adorable Madison and her back pack from the die cut set. I cut a slit along the edge of the backpack so it would look like she is carrying her bag:


And here are a couple views of the completed card!


As usual I keep it really simple a few layers of fun patterned paper with my colored elements and done!


Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to keep watching the store for all sorts of fun new images and products! We have a release right around the corner and you are going to love it!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!






No comments :

Post a Comment