Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Card For A Little Boy

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a birthday card to share that I made for a little boy. 


I used the adorable Tommy- Thanks So Much image and stamped, embossed and colored him up with Copic markers. Boy cards are always a challenge for me. I kept the design simple and used patterned papers.


The papers are from Doodlebug Designs. I paper pieced his present and added a little 3D bow. The banner dies are from Jaded Blossom. 

Here is what I used:
Stamp Anniething- Tommy Thanks So Much
Jaded Blossom- Banner Dies, So Many Birthdays

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. cette image est superbe, encore une carte géniale! bonne et heureuse année à tous!

    ReplyDelete