Monday, October 30, 2017

Hi Friends! I have another card I am sharing today on my blog as well as the Stamp AnnieThing blog.
I needed a quick clean and simple Birthday card for my friend who is an avid Cat lover. I went through my collection and found Brittney - Purr and knew she would be just perfect or should I say PURR-fect for what I had in mind.
I coloured Brittney with Copic markers and fussy cut her out. I knew I wanted to make a window card, so I ink blended some Twisted Citron Distress Ink overtop of a stencil to make her really pop. 
For the sentiment, I die cut out the word "Happy" and placed some striped pattern paper behind it. I stamped the word "Purr" from the stamp set and then added the word "Day" after for a fun play on words. 
To finish the card, I adder a paw print diecut as well as some sequin and nuvo drops.


I hope you liked my card creation
Until next time - Stephen 


1 comment :