Wednesday, August 10, 2016

You are My Sunshine!

Hi friends!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a new card to share with you today!

Summer vacation is winding down, but it didn't stop me from creating a fun, summer-themed card!

I colored up this adorable Lorraine - Sunshine with my Copics and cut her out with my Brother ScanNCut2! I used some simple patterns from a Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad and punched out the cloud shapes using a cloud punch by Fiskars. The sentiment is from a retired stamp company, but this card would be great using a "Have a great summer" kind of stamp too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out my blog for more fun cards I create for Stamp Anniething! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment :

  1. How CUTE!! I love your color choices and she came out super cute!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete