Saturday, April 16, 2016

Christmas in April

Hi there!


Katya Bess, here back again with Felicity - What's Cooking? This time I colored her with a lighter skin tone and made her blonde and with a Christmas theme. This cutie was released just last week and it's perfect for that baker in your life, for a birthday card, for the cooks, for your mom (Mother's Day is going to sneak up on us very soon... hint hint) and for Christmas cards... Yeah!


I decided to make this card a Christmas in April theme card. Oh how fun 
it is to have cards ready before Christmas time. LOL   
I used papers from 
Doodlebug Design: Sugarplums
The sentiment is actually a preview for a stamp set
to be released for much later in the year... 
Am I naughty or what? heehee

Okay, on to how I stamped the image...
First, I stamped the chef hat on 
Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper to fussy cut.
Next, stamped another hat to color in the position you
want leaving enough room for your main image
just like the photo above. Then cover 
the hat with the Masking paper hat image.
After that, you can stamp your main 
image and since the masking paper hat
is covering the hat you intend to color - it 
doesn't get inked and it'll look like
it was part of the image already.

(I really like using this masking paper because you can use it over 
and over again as long as you keep it clean
plus it doesn't take a while to dry like masking fluid.
I like to store it along with the stamp packaging it comes in 
so it's ready and handy if I need it.)
Colored up Felicity with Copic markers

BV31 (you can substitute with any light BV color)
E0000, E000, E01, E21, R30, R20, R21
N2, N4
RV23, RV25, RV29
BG07

Thanks for stopping by,

Have a great day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment