Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sunshiny Days!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra. Even though I am totally ready for fall, it's still pretty hot and sunny here in Phoenix - so I thought I would make this sweet sunshiny card.


This little cutie and the sentiment are from the Stamp Anniething ~ Annie : Sunshiny Days.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I embossed the card base with the Cuttlebug ~ Polka Dot Page embossing folder. For the center piece, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies.  And at the bottom, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies for the grass.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E000, E00 E01, E02
hair ~ YR31, YR14, YR18, E19
hat ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
sunflower ~ E31, E33, E35, E57, E79, YR14, YR18
outfit ~ B02, B05, B06

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :