Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. I used the Lorraine-Hello stamp on this card.



I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Card Sketch-Circles 1 cut file for the card base and layers. I cut it all out and tied a piece of twine around the center attaching the tag. 
I cut the tag from Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 2, stamped the sentiment and added a button.
I stamped Lorraine and colored her with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her clothes and cut her out. I mounted her on pop dots off to the side of the card.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. I just love her. You did a superb job. Love how she matches the paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete