Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Easter Treat

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I have a cute little Easter Treat to share with you today that I made featuring the Stamp Anniething ~ For Peeps Sake.


I cut this cute little treat holder using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Mini Nugget Platform Bases.  The cute little bunny peeking out from behind the grass, as well as the "happy easter" sentiment are from the Stamp Anniething ~ For Peeps Sake.  The label is cut with Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  

Copic Sketch Colors
Rabbit ~ W1, W3, R81
Tie ~ V15, V06, V17
Grass ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
Ground ~ W1, W3, W5, W6
Background ~ BG0000

Coloring Grass Tutorial


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Happy coloring!

~ Cassandra

No comments :

Post a Comment