Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wish Big Journal Card ...

Good morning and Happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a Journal Card that I created for my 6x8 Snap Binder.


At one time I used to scrapbook using Creative Memories products, and that fell on the wayside as work and family life took precedence. I really want to finish scrapbooking our family photo's, and now that I'm a stay-at-home mom ... what better time to start. I've been eyeing all the new binder(s) available for scrapbooking, which is so much more up my alley that I finally gave in and purchased a 6x8 Snap Binder in pink. Instead of starting where I left off, I am going backwards starting with my daughter's 21st Birthday this year.

To get myself started I pulled out the NEW Wish Big stamp set to decorate a Journal card. I stamped the "Wish Big" sentiment, and the stand alone present several times on the card, and then again on white cardstock. A Colored Clear Star Pen was used on the open spaces of the sentiment on the card, and after coloring the extra's with Copic Markers I paper-pieced the candles and presents. Yellow Stickles was used on the candle flame. Final add was the "Party Time" sentiment.

Here is the final page put together. One down and many more to go.


I used some of my old Creative Memories stickers, and a Celebration Vellum Quote to finish the page. I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

1 comment :

  1. Love this! Perfect for a special birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete