Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Masculine Note Cards ...

Good morning. I hope you all had a marvelous Mother's Day weekend! Mine was amazing!

I'm popping in to share a set of Masculine Note Cards featuring the images from the One Cool Hombre' stamp set. You must be like "another card set"! Yeah, I know! I just love the stamps from Stamp Annie*Thing, and they are perfect for making Note Card sets. This set was made for the only male member of my daughter's Educational Team. I try to be fair and make the same thing, only different, for each member of her Educational Team.


To start my project I drew lines with a Black Copic 0.5 Multi-liner to section off the four areas on Bazzill cardstock. Then I used Memento Tuxedo Ink to create my background . I put post-it notes along the edges of my lines and stamped the stars, and then I stamped the border for each background. The fun village was stamped, framed, and layered on my background.


My second card features the adorable cactus, which I framed, and layered it on my background. As you can see I also flipped the direction of this card.

I created 3 of each card, and used the border stamp on the envelopes to finish off the set.


I tied the card set together with Red & Brown Twine ...

and the final step was to put together my packaging. I used a SRM Glassine 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" Bag, stamped the border and cactus's on the bottom of the bag with StazOn Jet Black Ink, and then tied my Many Thanks tag on with the Red & Brown twine. I used an SRM Fancy Sticker Sentiment for my tag because I wanted it to really POP!

I'm loving all the options I have to create with the stamps by Stamp Annie*Thing!

If this is your first time visiting, and you would like to see the other two Note Card sets that I've made ... Simply Sweet Note Cards and Springtime Note Cards ... just hover over the Card Set, click on the link, and it will take you to the other sets.

Hop on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps available in the store!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used:  WR Memory Crop-a-Dile & Red Eyelet, 1/8" Score Tape

No comments :

Post a Comment