Monday, April 15, 2013

This is the Tweet Life

Good Morning everyone!  I sure do hope you had a pleasant weekend!
Today Im sharing with you a quick simple, carefree card I made.  I again have to apologize how dark the photos are coming, I live in the SUNSHINE State..but the SUN has not been out in days....nothing but dark dreary weather.  At least I know my summer photos will be much better once the sun starts to shine!

So, for my project today, I created a very SIMPLE saying card.  It utilizes three stamps off our Rare Bird Stamp Set.  One sentiment and 2 images.
I wanted to keep the card as simple as I could, and therefore used as little as possible.  
The Card base is a new file to be released later this week from SVG Cutting Files.
The twine is bakers twine 
and the stamps are all Stamp Anniething Rare Bird stamp set.
I also stamped the small heart image and placed it in a Jaded Blossom Candy Die (Candy Charms & Banner Die)

I Hope you enjoyed me super SIMPLE card this week.  See you next time around!!

1 comment :